Monday, February 28, 2005

Hey guyz...

I dunno wad to say now man...The O's are out but i guess while many of us see a's and all...i'm sure we all aint that happy...It's really f***ed...our class is like gonna split..the thing that i wanted to avoid the most...

Shit.I know this is quite a vulgar msg but wad can i say?I feel f***ing sad that not all of us will be together at th3 end of this 3 month journey but gosh,I hafta say this journey really rocked my world.Our class rocks...i mean while class outin's are not always a full claz event but u can feel the connection there...

Damn.i wished the three months never had to end.

But I guess there's a time when we all gotta be strong.Hard and tough.It's not just a selected few...but all of us.To me at least,I feel it's a real trying time...we see our frens---bruddas n' sistas---for three months and bonds really form....and yet now,to say good bye will be like to tear a part of ourselves away.....

But i guess we all gotta adapt and get use to it...the wounds may take time to heal but it will heal someday...

Man,i just feel like stickn' my middle finger into M.o.e's frickin' face...Peace out.


MY LIFE spun on 7:14 pm.