Saturday, February 26, 2005

Here's a scientific Poem i dedicate to all s77 ppl.
Threads of attachment stronger than collagen fibres,
drawn by the unity of 26, 13 alpha and beta
A protein structure more complicated than glycogen,
Like the tensional surface of water,
which is maintain by each and one of us,
Like the general formula of a biological molecule,
where we reside closely to sustain the class,
If there is one word i can say to this class,
it would be I luv all of u guys...
Truly, this is one class that would leave a very deep marking on the depth of my memories. I realli enjoyed the company of all of u and this is the happiest period of my whole life. Even my sincerest "thank you" can't express the gratitude i wanna tell all of u. but still a Thank you, all of u. I will nv forget each and every single one of u all....
Ben signing off...


MY LIFE spun on 9:53 pm.