Friday, February 25, 2005

Ok. so it's official. monday then.
damn...i very scared that later i can't remain in HCI
com'on la..it' was my dream school since sec1. althought i had a major split/ dilemma on the last night to make the decisions, cause my parents keep wanting me to go RJ..and i can't deny, i think RJ has better enrichment programmes...but =) i'm here!!! that's my ultimate choice anyway...i hope most of u also feel this way yeah? Hope we all do well...
and Melvin will owe us a treat,...and apart from him, is anyone else thinking of treating if they get 10A1s??? =) honestly you all should....

Cross country was horrible...the ground was baking hot and the sky is like the ...you know those lights that they used to supply heat to the ovens???yeah like that...glad it's over all the same. can't describe the way i felt at the end of it all...the feeling was like taking the first step from hell to heaven =) hehe. that sounds bad. ok la..i love running...only if i can run...my stamina is like ...very bad right now...so sue me, but i only love running when i can win. Next year...if i stay =) and even if i don't, i'm going to get myself back on shape .... and i'll get that medal!

haha..i think i shouldn't have posted this on the class blog cause the entry like all about me me and me...but then..haiz...

xinyi, you did VERY WELL...we are very proud of you le...=) every time people ask us how did we run..we always answered then "XINYI RAN 30 something"...=) try to get some shine on us too..then they always get distracted and say.."wah very zai" so in the end they forgot to ask us again ...which was our intention in the first place...haha.

cheers people...I'll wish you all luck.
damn. i missed the class dinner tonight again...haiz. haiz. and hiaz.


oh yeah...signing off suwai.


MY LIFE spun on 9:06 pm.