Monday, February 28, 2005

Ben here maybe for the last time...
My last Poem
Thru the wilderness of my life,
I chance upon a class where friendship is rife,
Happiness i have never enjoyed,
where the Sadness never rejoiced,
If i can wish a wishful wish
I will stay rooted like a baked chicken on a dish,
Friendship this strong I never tasted,
Unity in the hearts of all binded,
Hate to say this,
when we all had wonderful these,
Fate has separated me from all of u,
Memories i will preserved in my heart of u,
Till the day we meet again,
let's hope more from this we can gained,
for me and all of u...
Sayonara...bokuwa no tomodachii
****
I spent lotsa of my happiest time in this class. it's a pity it was shortlived for me. I realli and truly enjoyed myself and this is the possibly best class one can wish for. For those who stay, treasure each other for i had not had much a chance. would have loved to noe each and everyoneof u more... but fate dashed my hopes... have faith in each other and the next time we meet...i hope to see what i see now...It's a bit melanchonic i sound...but bear with me for this one very last time.. ok? I would luv to continue to join u all on ur class outings if u all dun mind. Happy memories i have of all of u...maybe we will meet again at work, university, or even NS(*for the guys*)... A chinese man once said," a friend one has now is due to the many good deeds once did in this past life". Friends like u all i will never forsake...and u will all reside in my heart. Dun worry abt me... if i can stay in this class...i will... if i can't...we will still meet again hopefully one day, some day.... Good luck to all of u in whateva u do...
A friend Ben... for the last time...signing off


MY LIFE spun on 8:15 pm.