Sunday, October 23, 2005

Rant of An Overly Paranoid Person

Firstly some afterthoughts about my previous post-- in the aftermath of the bio promos, the teachers did decide to help some of the F-ers pass(NOT A VULGARITY, means people who got the F grade). Anyway, through some miracle of God (or moderation) I managed to scrap an E. Wow... i passed, I'm in shock.

Moving on, it has come to my attention that other people other than our class people have started reading my previous rant.

While this may all seem fine and dandy at first, after some deep thought (about 10 seconds of it), I decided that this overexposure would only be harmful. Why? Because it won't take long for the resourceful bio teachers to find that post at the rate this is going. Much as I'd like them to be aware of their faults, I'm sure they would be less than delighted about my style of writing and the way I addressed some points. Moreover, after they discover my not-so-secret-anymore identity, I'm sure some actions would be undertaken which would not improve my standard of living in HwaChong Institution.

I realise that a possible solution would be to delete the post, but that would be such a shame, because at least with my post, my class blog would have memory of FOUR recent posters. Variety you see, its more coveted than you think. Furthermore, moving my post is not an option because that would mean *shudder* , CREATING MY OWN BLOG! The horror. Anyway, so you see, I have no choice but to leave my post.

Thus in order to save my skin, I decided that only method is feasible and plausible, henceforth I extend this plea to all readers of my previous post. If ever you are approached by any member of the BIO FACULTY (see below), PLEASE DENY ANY EXISTENCE OF MY POSTS OR MYSELF FOR THAT MATTER.

Thanks

-Me


Appendix 1.0
HOW TO RECOGNISE A BIO TEACHER
1. Generally female (1 male but I trust you know who he is)
2. Intimidating (Sometimes)
3. Knows Bio
4. Comes up to you and asks about this blog
5. Comes up to you and asks about me
6. The person you go to if you want to rat on this blog/post/me







MY LIFE spun on 9:54 pm.