Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wow I didn't know we actually had 211 posts? This is the 212nd. Haha. Yeah and yay our class blog is finally revived! I didn't know so much was posted in the last weekend! And I am finally free! Hahaha. I was smiling the moment the invigilator said time's up.

This is the feeling of freedom.

Oh yeah in case you guys haven't read your emails, I'm going to advertise my church's musical again...


Free admission (yay!)
15th and 16th Dec
8.00-10.30pm
ACS (Barker), Mrs Lee Choon Guan Hall

Denise Tan (the ex-Power98 DJ and current theatre actress) is the scriptwriter and director/producer, so it's gonna be really good. Uh... and I'll be singing (backup) in certain segments too.

So do come down! Hope to see all of you there! You guys can meet up for dinner first or sth (unfortunately I'll be doing last minute rehearsals on that day so can't join you)

And hope it doesn't rain tmr. :)


kai xin


MY LIFE spun on 10:35 pm.