Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Haha. Amusing entry there.

Wah today was physics test, which I felt I was already going to be dead for, cos was super busy on Monday whole day and wasted my weekend away sleeping and shopping. Aiy. Bad time management there, but mostly no motivation to study. I guess it was doable, the test, but I feel so stupid, so super careless! When doing one of the MCQs, I scribbled down the workings and happily divided the answer by half for no apparent reason. So my final answer is wrong. Well done. And the MCQs are worth 2 marks each. -_-"

Well anyways, gotta study harder for chem and bio tests coming up... cannot keep failing tests~!

And our supposed class tee. Can it not be white? So mundane.................. Already the idea of a tshirt is very plain and not outstanding, nothing special, nothing different. Round neck short sleeved cotton t-shirt, plus white color? Please reconsider man. Sorry if I seem to be coming on a bit strong here, just trying to put across my feelings. So yeah. We don't need to rush to get this teeshirt out alright? As long as everyone will be satisfied with it.

--kaixin-


MY LIFE spun on 5:04 pm.