Monday, January 24, 2005
just came to say hi

=) wanted to update my own blog but realised ebloggy was down...=( hope my blog doesn't disappear along with it... it's more than 1 year old already...one developes a sense of affection and attachment to it after sometimes.

very nice template=) just that the post area abit too cramped le =) can make it bigger or not? i usually write a few thousand words one le....(oh yeah!!! forgot the most important thing of all..this is suwai signing in...)

my style of writing very horrible right? a lot of "...." then without breaks in sentences. just try to figure out la. very good job done guys and gals!!! must post more entry hor..next time i'm going to bother all of u with my substandard poetry...if i got free time to write some.

and i'll end with the obligatory..." I LOVE 05S77" k? =P
see ya in sch!!! tomorrow bio prac....*shudders*


MY LIFE spun on 7:22 pm.